Basic Interview Questions
1. What are the types of special stocks available?
2. What are the types of info records?
3. What is meant by consignment stock?
4. What are the steps involved in consignment cycle?
5. Tell me about the subcontracting cycle.
6. How are the byproducts taken care of in subcontracting?
7. What is meant by scales?
8. What is the difference between a contract and a scheduling agreement?
9. How does the system calculate taxes?
10. How does the system calculate nondeductible taxes?
11. What is meant by batches? How can the batches be searched?
12. How is a shelf-life item managed in SAP? What is the full cycle?
13. What are the settings required for quota arrangement?
14. What is meant by MRP Type and lot sizing?
15. Can it be configured in such a way that the external requisitions can also be taken into account while MRP runs in consumption-based planning if VB is selected as MRP type?
16. How are free items managed in a PO? You need to tick the tem as free in the PO. The price will be zero for such PO's.
17. What are the differences between release procedure with classification and release procedure without classification? When are they used?
18. Is it possible to have a release procedure without classification for a PO?
19. What is the maximum number of levels available in SAP?
20. Is it possible to have scales in a quotation?
21. What is GR blocked stock? When it can be used?
22. How are the variations in subcontracting taken care of in SAP?
23. How to give specifications for developments?
24. How to create PR or PO by MRP?