SAP HR Interview Questions
- What is internal recruitment?
Internal recruitment is search for internal applicants. when you integrate with personal development, you can use profile match up which help to search for resources internally.
Also In recruitment it is represented by ‘P’ as Person and ‘AP” as external person.
- What are problems generally faced while posting result to FICO?
Normally mismatching of amount get posted.
- What is controlling area, what does it do, and how were is it assigned?
Controlling area is under of FI person which helps to set for costing purposes also based on theses fiscal variant is set.
- What is the purpose of creating symbolic a/c, what is transaction code for same? Can we assign one symbolic a/c to multiple wage types?
It depends upon your payroll requirement to create salary head like expense account etc.
- What is REPORT VARIANT FOR OFF CYCLE ACTIVITIES, what do we do in this step ?
Variant is to save all input field parameters.Once you saved as a variant, you can use the same for future purposes.
- What all info types which has to be created at the time of hiring OR PA40 and cannot be maintained later with PA30?
Why you require creation of info types…
- If we have to create multiple positions, what method OR tool we can use to avoid errors due to creating them manually.
You can create multiple positions by LSMW or batch programs for the Tcode PP01 or PPOCE
- What do is LANDSCAPE in SAP Project, I think its related to no. of servers used, Please correct me if I am wrong, Or what it is?
It is related to Basis
- What is the role of a administrator in PA?
To restrict access to Personnel administration based on PA/PSA.
Administrator: we come across for Personnel administration, Time management, and Payroll in sap .
Each administrator is responsible for each individual activity. You can get the name of the administrator in the pay slip so the employee for any clarification he can meet the responsible administrator (accessed through pay slip)
This administrator (is created in PA of PM) is responsible for recruitment.
- What is go live actually ? What is the role of a functional consultant in it?
Go live is transferring of data from Development server to Production server.
Development —–>Quality server
In Quality you need to Unit, Integration testing, Once it is OK in Quality server,
Then you need
Development —-> Production
- How to group employees for their allowances in payroll?
Go to basic salary of India in Payroll India and group the employee first depending on the allowances to be paid and this is
applied for even differentiating the employees into groups depending on their pay structures.
- In OM, how to get the details for group of employees (ex.) group of Drivers in the organization?
Drivers can be identified depending on their position at which they are working and you can have a different job codes for them who do you want to look into.
- How is time management and payroll is integrated?
TM MGMT and Payroll are integrated in ways are time data is collected from the info type 0007 and these hours are taken in basic as Number of hours worked or utilized, and even with time evaluation and last with schemas integration.
X000 schema carries xt00 and these data can be transferred between other modules.
- What are the other modules integrated with OM?
OM contains all the modules to be integrated, depending client requirement it is done. OM-PA, OM -RECT, OM-BENEFITS, OM-TRAINING & EVENT MGMT, OM – PD AND OTHERS.
CHECK THIS BY GOING TO IMG –> CTRL F AND GIVE INTEGRATION WITH OM )
CHECK ALL OF THEM , GO FOR PROGRAM
RHINTE00 PHINTE10 , PRHINTE20 , PHINTE30 AND 40 ALSO.
- In TM, if group of employees get 10 days of annual leave, what will be the time evaluation status?
TIME evaluation shows the exact details maintained over to the employee through his 2006 and 2001. if they are all allowed to take leave it shows leave as paid or unpaid depending on the configuration done by the consultant for these situation. in
processing time data in payroll or even Time evaluation ( Valuation of absences ) also.
- Find the scenario and give the result : A,B,C are employees, where A,B will get basic, HRA, DA. C gets Basic and DA. How to group for the allowances?.
Allowances are paid depending on his gradation and even wages are also paid on this criteria, if AB are paid bas, HRA and DA then take three wage types ANS assign to the ES Grouping and don’t give HRA wage type to C.